Glamour

I am a Glamour- aholic.

I am the first to admit. I WORSHIP that magazine!!! The day before I moved to uni my mum made me clear out my exceeding 100 copies collection. That actually turned into me taking half with me and hiding the other half under my bed. I think that Glamour is the best fashion and life style magazine around. It offers a straight to the point and sharp, on trend view on everything. Looking from love to the colour youre hair should be.... to the colour Cheryl Cole has dyed her hair. Everyday without fail I am logged onto the Glamour web page partially for style tips and partially because im nosey and like to know what is going on in celeb land :)
It is my DREAM to work for a fashion magazine (particularly this one) one day.
Carrie Bradshaw will have a run for her money!






This was also possibly my favourite copy. I LOVE Gemma Arterton, she came across as such a down to earth actress for having roles in some of the amazing films she has featured in. That is what is great about Glamour, the way that they will always portray people they interview exactly how they portray themselves. No covers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style