How far does style go?

Okay so I've been hearing a lot lately about rumours of who will play Carrie Bradshaw in a SATC prequel. Now I personally love Blake Lively and she, being the forefront of the rumoured actresses would be able to pull the character off brilliantly! (Or so I think)....Once i started thinking about it though i realised that she and Sienna Miller who my my two favorite style icons have both been offered amazing roles.

Shockingly I was only given Factory Girl to watch recently and i was heart broken when i saw such an amazing film so long after it had been released. I have never seen an actress capture someone personality as well as Miller does in that film. She was amazing as Edie!

It led me onto thinking.....do the most stylish celebs get the best roles?
I mean Blake Lively has quite a gossip girl esq feel to her own style, quite similarly to Carrie Bradshaw. Sienna Miller has her own boho style, creating her own name and image with what she wear...very much like Edie Sedgwick did.

So do the most stylish women, get the most stylish roles?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge

Bits 'n' Bobs

An Education on Fashion