Final touch

Everybody loves the final touches of accessories. Looking through the current trends accessories are taking over outfits and the designers are producing gorgeous pieces. These are my favourite designer gems....the perfect frosting to the luxury cake!
Roberto Cavalli 
Dannijo
Lanvin
Aurelie Bidermann
Nixon

Chloe

However. Looking at the prices of these (I wont tell you because its too heartbreaking) I was comparing my recent buys from the high street and was quite impressed by some of the similarities.

Topshop

Topshop 

Topshop
Asos

I think looking at these accessories from the high street if you spend enough time browsing the internet or the shops you will find pieces that resemble the qualities of designer. Olivia Palermo would be proud. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Education on Fashion

Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge

Bits 'n' Bobs