Winter Wonderland

Now the first few weeks of the beginning of term are over I now have a few minutes to actually breathe (and not be hungover) to write a post! A couple of weeks ago there was a heat wave down here in Cardiff....really there was. The panic of "Oh no I didnt think I was going to need a maxi dress in September" and it therefore being hundreds of miles away at home well and truly hit.
Now though its a different story! Not only has the heat gone the cold has attacked! Im not going to lie I am a fan of winter clothes, the more covered up I can be the better! But Im bored of making my winter wardrobe everything I already own just teamed with tights!
I don't really want to give you an insight into what I've brought for winter as my fashion in context lecturer described bloggers that do that as "vile" so ill skip over that bit but whats a girl to do when she cant afford a new winter wardrobe?

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style