Valentino Valentine?

Ok so I am sat on the sofa watching a few of the runway shows from times gone by and have noticed that when it comes to Valentino I am sure of very few things.

1. Valentino dresses are THE most beautiful dresses in the world.
2. Ever since watching Sex and the City the movie I cannot get the image of the Valentino dress from the Vogue shoot out of my mind
3. I WANT IT!!

Now this did make me aware of the fact that with Valentino myself and a lot of others do not look much further than dresses, blissfully un-aware that like any other designer Valentino has much more to offer. So thanks to my search into Spring/Summer 12 welcome to my whole new wish list of Valentino.


If only Valentino could be my Valentine!
xoxo



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge

Bits 'n' Bobs

An Education on Fashion