“I don’t follow fashion and I don’t follow trends, I just follow my instincts"

Could Victoria Beckham be one of the luckiest women in the world?
Look at her husband, her career, her house, her children, her clothing line...her!
She has managed to go from Posh spice (or 'the one who couldn't actually sing') 
to a super high flying business woman with a husband to die for!

She is also gracing the cover of this issue of I-D magazine, the Whatever the weather issue. 
After having 4 children Mrs Becks still rocks a skimpy corset and killer heels in her feature making every other woman jealous.

My favorite part of her feature? 
“I don’t follow fashion and I don’t follow trends, I just follow my instincts"
The line that has allowed her to create a beautiful clothing line and to have the title as one of the most stylish women on the planet.
She has also admitted that as she has been photographed from so many angles in so many outfits she now knows what to wear and how to wear it to flatter her figure.


xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge

Bits 'n' Bobs

An Education on Fashion