Lana Del Ray for H&M

Now I know I have just started working in H&M but boy oh boy am I glad! Lana Del Ray has become the new face of the Autumn/Winter campaign in store and online. If you were going to take style advice from anyone it would be her right? I'm sure most of you will have seen the new adverts too, they give H&M an un-predictable and new edge that has never really been seen before. Using Lana who is possibly one of the most admired style icons at the moment is set to draw in crowds of young fashionistas looking for amazing clothes worn by their idols.
These trousers caused a little bit of a disagreement, I personally love them but they have had some negative reactions too! I think to pull these off you really need to team them with heels to lengthen your legs and balance out the contrast of wearing printed bottoms.
This is skirt is possibly my favorite thing that has EVER been sold in H&M. The cream feather skirt is adorable and a bargain at £25.99!!

This stunning image is one of the prettiest photos for the campaign. Lana teams the most amazing make up with the new in fur collared coat! Cute!


So girls if you love these looks then get down to H&M and spoil yourself! Not only is it affordable but from the 1st October for two weeks you get £5 off! So go, go, GO!!!!

xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style