Missguided must haves

Now Missguided always manage to keep up with the good high street trends and they still do not disappoint this season. On top of their usual lovely clothes, it has been the newly stocked coats and jackets that have really caught my eye this time around.

I tend to be a bit boring when it comes to coats, I have the obvious leather jacket, a fur coat, a parka and a mac, with the odd blazer and box jacket thrown in that I normally forget I own. But I do tend to go for the staple coats (the ones that I would still wear three years down the line) I don't know if that's because I'm just a bit fussy or because I have never paid under £75 for a coat. I know it sounds silly but when I think about it I always assume that coats are the investment piece of your season. 

HOWEVER stop the music because with missguided I have been proven well and truly wrong! I have fallen head over heels with all of their new season jackets! (I have to wait to go home to order anything because I live in a stupid place where trying to get the postman to ring for your signature is like trying to snow to fall in the desert!) So I thought I would share my little finds with you all.

I love tartan and leather AND studs, so for me this jacket is perfect! Plus it's under £30!
This is so pretty, the contrast of the body to the leather sleeves is to die for! And very in this season!
I have blogged this one before as a lot of people were asking me where Millie Mackintosh got her sequin sleeved jacket from, here it is!
This Mongolian wool jacket is perfect for this white weather.

The best thing is that all of these come in at under £50, plus you can get student discount and free delivery! What a bargain.
Don't be afraid to mix textures and prints this season, so far fashion week has been overwhelmed with contrast. You have to be brave.

(Also it's FREEZING outside so you're best doing your shopping online...then you can go out and take your new coat for a walk in the snow when it arrives)

Visit missguided to find them all!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style