As hot as the scotts

So today is worthy of a post as I have been over whelmed with the amount of people who have put their tights back on! Now I love summer and I am pretty sure I was meant to be a life guard (in Spain where they just seem to sunbathe all day) or even one of the hyper ladies that run around on the beach trying to sell pineapples? But I did give a little cheer today when I put my tights on. If you read my blog you know I am SO against body con, it is and always will be (in my opinion) the worst invention when it comes to fashion (after white linen trousers) so when the time comes to whip out the chunky knit jumpers and skinny jeans I LOVE it!

This season two of my all time favourite trends are hitting the high street and catwalks. Leather and Tartan. Now leather is never going to go out of fashion as every girl should own a classic black leather jacket. But the tartan trend is taking over, with a hint of back to school and teamed with a peter pan collar they create the perfect look!

So here are some of my must have tartan picks!
Asos £40
Topshop - Dare to match in co-ords
Tartan doesn't always have to be the traditional colours - Topshop mix lilac and pink in this look
Zara have out done themselves once again this season with their new collections. This coat is one of the big players.

So as you can see the high street is taking on the tartan trend and you don't have to be brave to wear it. Go head to toe or just splash a bit of tartan with a scarf of bag to be bang on trend this season!

xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style