Darling Dahlia

If you haven't already discovered this beautiful gem of a brand then here is a run down of possibly one of my favourite collections of beautiful clothing and accessories around. Dahlia is the epitome of quirky girliness, created by Tracy and her sister, the girls began by making designs and selling them in Portabello and Spitafields markets.  Unlike anything else around, you cannot be surprised that the clothing blew up when it was spotted and fallen in love with by fashion loving girls. 

Now my personal style can only be described as geeky school girl (hence why I am constantly asked if I am a child or not....I'm nearly 24 ps.) So when I cam across pastel colours, box fits and lace trims I could have cried. To top it all of the brand is also responsible for creating possibly the most beautiful shoes I have seen.

But enough of my waffling, let me show you some of the delights.

This lace overlay top is more than a pretty shirt. The clever thing with Dahlia is that they create garments that you could never come up with yourself. This overlaid top is perfect to wear with jeans or for summer days and nights out.
This lace sleeved top is made even more adorable by the fact that the back has the colours switched.
Cute aye?

Now I am not always the biggest fan of coords, I have a problem with them that I can't really describe. BUT these however cheange my opinion completely. I love it when a coord set can be slightly adapted to not have to pieces with the exact same print or cut. This...this ticks all the boxes.

With the addition of a drop waist and clevery placed frills, this dress is perfect for day to night and is uuuuuuber cute!

Now I'm not going to ruin anymore because I think you all need to get over to www.dahlia.com and check out these beauties for yourselves. They don't get much prettier than this ladies. Plus you get student discount (I miss that) or £10 off your first order....so you have no excuses really!

xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bits 'n' Bobs

Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge

An Education on Fashion