The 50 stages of falling in love with ASOS

1. It's Sunday and all you want to do is shop BUT it's raining and you live a mile from town.

2. But you remember a magical place someone told you about.

3. ASOS

4. Oh the joys. It's like being in a dream.

5. But wait...I have no money.

6. But then again it's only two weeks until payday.

7. But what about food?

8.  DUH

9. But Nutella is food.

10. No no I can do this. I can sacrifice solids for the sake of a dress.

11. HOLD THE PHONE NEW SEASON.

12. Wow...I didn't realise flares were ok.

13. Oh they're not. Phew.

14. You know what just a quick flick through shoes won't hurt anyone.

15. Come on, I haven't treated myself to shoes for at least a month.

16. These are only £20

17. 

18. Then the adrenaline rush starts

19. I'm pretty sure I only ACTUALLY added three things to my basket.

20. 4 at a push.

21.

22. ONE HUNDRED ENGLISH POUNDS.

23. I need a student friend.

24. *Searches Facebook*

25. Where did all the students go. 

26. Well this is just plain wrong.

27. GOOGLE.

28. What do I search?

29. "Student Codes" Expired.

30. "Student code 2015" This code is not valid.

31.

32. Forget it

33. Wait

34. No I can't.

35. I know I'll move the stuff I don't NEED to my saved list.

36. But, they all look so good together.

37. Just choose.

38.

39. It's ok, next month you can buy the rest. It's time to say goodbye.

40.

41. Thats it. From now on I'm going outside of the house to shop.

42. But...

43. 

44. You know what I'll wait until it arrives then I can make a truly heart felt decision.

45. *knock knock*

46. 

47. Screw it this was so worth it.

48. I'm going to go to bed so tomorrow comes quicker and I can wear my new outfit.

49. 6 am alarm.

50. Walk in to work like....















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style